You don’t have to bake to make pumpkin deliciousness, this sweet little bite does the job without heating up the oven!
Pumpkin and tahini make a lovely combo in this energy bite, but you can use any nut butter you like.
With coconut flour at the base, they are free of grains, a tall order with these energy bites, which usually include oats.
Toast the sesame seeds or swap them out for toasted coconut and enjoy!
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ cup Pureed Pumpkin
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Sesame Seeds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut oil and pureed pumpkin. Mix thoroughly.
- Add tahini, maple syrup, honey and cinnamon. Continue to mix until well combined. The mixture should be very doughy and stiff.
- Roll dough into small balls. Pour sesame seeds onto a small plate and roll each ball in the seeds to coat.
- Put in fridge to firm for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
No Sesame Seeds Roll them in crushed pumpkin seeds, toasted coconut, or hemp seeds instead.
Prep Hacks Make ahead, cover and store in the fridge up to 5 days, or the freezer for a month.