You can’t bake this dough into cookies, but you can make it up in minutes and eat it raw without fear!
A total hit-the-spot treat, this recipe might just blow your mind.
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegan, and delicious!
- 2 cups Chickpeas (cooked)
- ½ cup All Natural Almond Butter
- ⅓ cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place chickpeas, almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer cookie dough to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips. Divide into bowls,
- or roll into balls. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Store in an air-tight container up to 4 days in the fridge.
Salt: If nut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of sea salt.