A fruity and summer-y baked dessert (or breakfast) doesn’t have to take a lot of time or dirty a lot of dishes.
This simple peach crumble uses easy-to-find ingredients and comes together quickly and easily!
It’s a great one to make with the kids, and then serve to the kids.
Make it even more flavorful by adding cinnamon and crushed nuts, then serve it with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and enjoy!
Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1½ tsps Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Oats (rolled, divided)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 Peach (pit removed, sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a cast-iron pan or baking dish with the coconut oil.
- Add ⅓ of the oats to a food processor or blender and blend into a fine powder to create oat flour. Transfer the oat flour to a mixing bowl and combine with the remaining rolled oats, a pinch of sea salt, applesauce and maple syrup.
- Gently stir in the peaches and transfer to the cast-iron pan or baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumb is slightly golden.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Additional Toppings Ice cream, yogurt, whipped coconut cream or crushed nuts.
No Oat Flour Use any flour on hand.
No Applesauce Use mashed banana instead with a few tablespoons of water as needed.
Foods that Heal Peaches help to suppress the release of histamines in the bloodstream that cause allergic reactions.