This treat combines chocolate and peanut butter with oats and honey to make a classic and crave-worthy bite!
Great for road-trips, mama-treats, and food-gifts. Get more recipes like this one in our Balls e-book.
Gluten-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1¾ cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup Raw Honey
- ⅓ cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Roll into small, palm-sized balls, this recipe will make around 24 balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
No Dark Chocolate Chips: Use raw cacao nibs or half of a dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces before adding to food processor.