These cups are super easy, and also crazy tasty!
Versatile too, they are totally keto-friendly if you use monk fruit or stevia and vegan approved made maple instead of honey.
Any nut butter will do, even sunflower seed butter.
Mix, refrigerate, and enjoy!
I like them with a sprinkle of smoked sea salt on the top, and cold straight from the freezer.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- ¼ cup Almond Butter (not runny)
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted, divided)
- 1½ tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1½ tsps Cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Coconut Butter
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey (see notes)
- Arrange paper baking cups on a plate or a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the almond butter with half of the melted coconut oil together until smooth. Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. The mixture will stiffen.
- In a second small mixing bowl, combine the remaining melted coconut oil and coconut butter together with the honey or sweetener of choice and stir until runny.
- Fold the coconut butter mixture into the almond butter mixture until just combined.
- Divide into the prepared baking cups. Freeze for at least one hour or until solid. Enjoy!
Use a drop of liquid stevia or a pinch of pure monkfruit extract, or skip the sweetener entirely.
Use Maple Syrup instead.
Foods that Heal
Cinnamon is known to stabilize and balance blood sugar.