Creamy and chocolate-y, this pudding does not disappoint. And you would never know there is avocado in it!
Make some up and make sure to dance the blender jig while you do.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 2 Avocado (peeled and pits removed)
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 tbsps Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsps Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt (A pinch!)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and
- creamy. You may need to occasionally scrape down the sides.
- Divide into small bowls, add your choice of toppings or enjoy as is!
No Almond Butter: Use peanut butter or any type of nut butter.
Optional Toppings: Toasted coconut, hemp seeds, crushed nuts, or coconut whipped cream.
More Fiber: Add ground flax seeds before blending.