Whether you are replacing alcohol or looking for a mixer that isn’t from a bottle, this minty drink does the job!
Hydrating, cooling, and seriously refreshing, it has the flavor-potential to become your favorite summer tonic.
The aloe is optional, but amazing for stomach-soothing, and combined with the cucumber, becomes a gentle but effective remedy for slow-moving bowels.
Use the juicer or the blender, they both work equally well.
Cheers to your new happy-hour drink!
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan, and delicious!
- 2 cups Water
- 4 Lime (juiced)
- 3 fl ozs Pure Aloe Juice
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Cucumber (large, peeled & seeded)
- 1 cup Mint Leaves (loosely packed)
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for one minute or until very smooth.
- Strain the juice into a pitcher with a fine mesh sieve to remove the pulp.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
No Aloe: Use extra lime juice instead.
No Maple Syrup: Use honey or a few drops of stevia to taste instead.
Storage: Juice will keep in the fridge for one day.
Foods that Heal: Cucumbers are deeply hydrating, chock-full of electrolytes and minerals! Eaten daily and juiced, they make an amazing tonic for the liver, adrenals, and kidneys.