Foods that go CRUNCH are important for our mouths to feel satisfied!
Cabbage makes a big crunch and this no-cook simple slaw makes an awesome staple.
Bring it to your next potluck cookout, serve it with pan seared salmon, or put it at the bottom of all of your Real Food skillet meals.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 6 cups Purple Cabbage
- 3 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsps Rice Vinegar
- 1 Garlic (clove, finely minced)
- ½ Lime (juiced)
- ½ tsp Raw Honey
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsps Sesame Seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, lime, honey, salt and
- Leave dressing to sit and shred cabbage, either in the food processor or by hand,
- making sure to slice thinly.
- Add cabbage to the large mixing bowl with dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle with
- optional sesame seeds.
- Taste for salt, adjust, then refrigerate a few hours for best flavor. Enjoy!
Perfect With: Pulled pork, chicken, fish, as a base for any type of protein + greens bowl, and in every burrito or taco!
Jazz it up: Add shredded carrots, thinly sliced bell peppers or cilantro for a heartier and even more colorful salad.