This gorgeous salad is bursting with freshness and flavor!
Pot-luck, your lunch, or side at dinner – it works every which way.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and delicious!
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 Sweet Potato (medium, sliced into small cubes)
- 1 Peach (sliced)
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1½ tsps Maple Syrup
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup Pistachios (shelled and chopped)
- ¼ cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- Heat ¼ of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook sweet potato for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peach slices. Cook until slightly browned and the sweet potatoes are tender, adding more oil if necessary.
- In a bowl or mason jar, whisk together the remaining oil, salt, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Divide spinach, sweet potato, peaches, tomatoes, pistachios and cheese into bowls. Toss with your desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
No Peach: Use nectarines, plums, pear or gala apples instead.
No Goat Cheese: Use feta or cashew cheese, or skip it entirely.