On a salad, in tacos, or on a bed of rice, this simple & zesty shrimp marinade and cooking method will delight your menu and your mouth.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and delicious!
- 1 lb Shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Mix marinade ingredients in bowl with shrimp.
- Let sit on counter for up to 1 hour or in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Grill until shrimp have just turned pink all over and have curled in on themselves, about
- -6 minutes total.
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime.
Serve With: You can put these on a kebob, broil them, or pan fry them. Serve with an avocado and mango salad and some plantain tortillas, or over a bed of rice or salad.