This 5 ingredient-or-less protein whips up right in your skillet and tastes like restaurant quality Thai!
Put it over rice / cauliflower rice and alongside roasted broccoli for a quick and easy dinner.
Mae Ploy brand Red Curry Paste is my favorite, the ingredients are clean and it can usually be found at your local Asian Market.
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free & delicious!
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs (organic, skinless, boneless)
- 1½ tsps Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Thai Red Curry Paste (divided)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1¼ cups Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full fat)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Salt the chicken thighs and then coat/rub with half of the Thai red curry paste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a cast iron or oven safe skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Saute the red onions in the remaining Thai red curry paste for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs to the skillet and sear for 3 minutes per side. Add the coconut
- milk and bring it to a simmer.
- Once the coconut milk is simmering, transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15
Serve it With: Rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice.
Add Veggies: Serve with garlicky skillet kale, roasted asparagus or broccoli, green peas or zucchini noodles.
Prep Ahead: Dice onion.