Fresh, light, and super easy and fast, this buddha bowl will delight your tastebuds!
The dressing is especially yummy, you might want to make double if you like things saucy.
Arugula is an alkaline food that helps to balance your body’s optimal pH level. Crunch on greens regularly to keep your whole body happy!
Add rice, quinoa, or even leftover roasted root vegetables to this salad for a more filling meal, and add some crunch to the top for extra texture and protein.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free vegan, and delicious!
- 1½ tbsps Tahini
- 1½ tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsps Water
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 Carrot (large, shredded)
- ½ cup Strawberries (halved)
- 1 Avocado
- ½ cup Chickpeas (roasted)
- Add tahini, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup, water and sea salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide arugula between bowls and top with shredded carrot, strawberries, avocado and chickpeas. Drizzle with tahini dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Make it Nutty: Sprinkle chopped walnuts, sunflower seeds, or hemp hearts on the top.
No arugula: Use another green such as baby spinach or kale.
More food / fiber: Add brown rice or quinoa. Especially delicious if added warm!
Foods that Heal: The antioxidants in strawberries have been shown to decrease the inflammatory response in the body.