Colorful, tasty, and seriously nutrient-dense, this wrap is great for a regular old day, or as part of a cleanse from heavier foods.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, make the noodles with a vegetable peeler.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and delicious!
- 1 Beet
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups Collard Greens (washed and stems removed)
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- Spiralize your beet, zucchini and sweet potato and transfer to a large mixing bowl. If you do not have a spiralizer, just use a box grater. Toss with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Lay your collard green wraps across a clean counter. Spread a large spoonful of hummus across each. Next add the sprouts and top with spiralized veggies. Wrap and secure with a toothpick if needed. Enjoy!
No Spiralizer: Use a box grater to grate your veggies.
Storage: These keep well in the fridge for 2 days.
Foods That Heal: One of collard's most powerful constituents is glutathione, which helps protect the body from environmental toxins.