This trifecta of herbs is a powerhouse of love for your body!
It’s simple to put them in a jar, cover them with almost boiling water and a lid, and let them step for a few hours.
The result is an infusion of all of the magic the plant has to offer in an easy-to-drink tea!
Store it in the fridge all week long and re-heat it with honey as a hot morning tonic, or ice it with mint as a refreshing afternoon drink.
This blend is abundant in iron and minerals, anti-viral properties, and nervous system soothing compounds.
Get nourished and hydrated with the liquid gold of nettles, lemon balm, and holy basil in your kitchen.
Order these herbs already blended inside The NSK Shop.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1 cup Nettles (organic, dried)
- 1 cup Holy Basil (organic, dried)
- 1 cup Lemon Balm (organic, dried)
- Mix herbs together and store in a well-sealed container.
- Place 3 tablespoons of liquid gold mix in a quart sized mason jar and cover with almost-boiling water.
- Cover jar with a lid and let steep overnight or at least 4 hours. Strain out the herbs.
- Sweeten with a bit of honey or maple syrup if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe Inspo From Cosmic Mama Herbalism. Find the pre-made herbal blend in The New School Kitchen shop!
Foods that Heal Stinging nettles are very high in minerals and help to build and strengthen the blood.