Hot Chocolate is good. So are smoothies.
Put them together? Genius.
Sweetened with only half a banana, this warm and creamy smoothie also has a hidden veggie you can’t even taste.
Use any kind of chocolate protein powder you like!
Make sure to leave a place for the steam to escape your blender.
And enjoy the heck out of this warm and chocolate-y treat that hits all the spots.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ cup Frozen Cauliflower (or cauliflower rice)
- ½ Banana
- ¼ cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt (optional, for topping)
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the almond milk. Bring to a simmer.
- While milk is heating up, add the remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Once milk is hot, add to the blender. Blend carefully, allowing space for the heat to escape, until smooth and creamy. Serve warm and enjoy!