This tea is a feast for your eyes and your thirst!
Intoxicatingly fragrant and beautiful, hibiscus flowers provide deep nourishment for the immune system.
They are super-high in vitamin C, act as a powerful antioxidant, and even manage to help balance blood pressure!
This tea is easy to make, you just have to get your hands on some hibiscus flowers...these are the ones I use.
Make a big batch and store some in the fridge for lovely way to get hydrated and nourished.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Hibiscus Tea (loose leaf)
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil, add the hibiscus tea leaves and maple syrup. Reduce heat to a simmer, and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool for about 5 minutes. Strain hibiscus leaves and add the tea to a pitcher or jar. Refrigerate until cold.
- Divide the ice cubes between glasses and pour the chilled tea overtop. Garnish with mint, if using. Enjoy!
Foods that Heal Hibiscus tea is excellent for boosting the immune system, protecting your cells, and fighting off infections.