Ranch doesn’t have to have dairy in it to hit the spot!
This creamy concoction is made in a blender with easy-to-find ingredients, and it tastes flipping awesome.
Serve it with celery and cucumber and wings as a dip, thin it with some more olive oil and use it as a dressing on your favorite salad, or dollop it right on some steamed broccoli!
It keeps well in the fridge for a days, so you can enjoy creamy ranch flavor anytime, on anything.
- 1 cup Cashews (raw)
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsps Tahini
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Chives (finely chopped)
- In a high-powered blender, combine everything except the parsley and chives. Blend until smooth and creamy and transfer into a jar.
- Stir in the parsley and chives until well distributed. Cover and store in the fridge until ready to use. Enjoy!
Prep Hacks Make ahead and store in the fridge up to 4 to 5 days.
Foods that Heal Parsley helps to ease digestive stress like gas, constipation, bloating, indigestion and nausea.