Prep a batch of this for the week and elevate all of your bowls, salads, and skillets!
Fresh, fruity, crunchy and flavorful, this simple salsa works equally as well over fish as it does under some chopped chicken.
Sure, you can pair it with some tortilla chips, but you can also scoop it up with some thinly sliced jicama!
Also amazing over some warm cauliflower rice, quinoa, or brown rice.
Mangos are an awesome source of Vitamin C, one cup and your immune system is boosted for the day.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, grain-free, and delicious!
- 2 Mango (peeled and cubed)
- 2 cups Corn (cooked)
- 2 tbsps Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well. Taste for seasonings. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
More Flavor: Add paprika, green onion, minced garlic or diced jalapenos.
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
Foods that Heal: Mangos are a powerful immune-boosting food; one cup fulfills the majority of your daily Vitamin C needs!