This dip is so good you might just eat it all with a spoon.
And that would be ok!
Goddess flavors come alive in your mouth and on your plate with this creamy concoction, making it perfect for all the things. Not just dipping.
Serve it with cucumber, raw peppers, radish, zucchini slices, tomatoes or crackers!
Even better, dallop it right on a skillet meal, sheet pan supper, salad, or a bowl of protein / grains / greens for a creamy flavor-infusion to all your favorite simple real food meals.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan, and delicious!
- ¼ cup Cashews
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ cup Basil Leaves (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup Parsley (roughly chopped)
- 2½ tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic (clove)
- 2 tbsps Red Onion (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- Put raw cashews in a bowl and cover generously with filtered water. Allow to soak for 30 minutes and then drain from the soaking water and rinse.
- Add the soaked cashews, almond milk, basil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, onion and salt to a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Taste, and season with more lemon juice or salt if more oomph is needed. See notes for additional fun flavor ideas.
- Serve with cucumber slices and enjoy!
Almond Milk: Use unsweetened milk without vanilla. If you don't have almond milk, use any type of homemade or store-bought milk, or even full fat canned coconut milk. In a pinch, just use water!
Serving Ideas: .Serve with raw peppers, radish, zucchini slices, tomatoes or crackers! Even better, dallop it on a skillet meal, sheet pan supper, salad, or a bowl of protein / grains / greens for a creamy flavor-infusion to your favorite simple real food meals.
Foods that Heal: Parsley helps to ease digestive stress like gas, constipation, bloating, indigestion and nausea.