Bring variety to breakfast with this awesome hemp seed pudding.
It’s got body, texture, flavor, and will keep you full until lunch!
The secret is in allll the seeds.
By using hemp, chia, and flax this pudding is not only a legit alternative to oats, it’s also going to keep you regular.
You can even dig in for dessert or a snack, just make this recipe up in individual pint sized mason jars so you can grab-and-go.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan, and delicious!
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Milk (full fat, from the can)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Hemp Seeds
- 1½ tbsps Ground Flax Seed
- 1½ tbsps Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Raspberries
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla together. Stir in hemp seeds, ground flax seeds and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Cover the coconut milk and seed mixture. Refrigerate until set. This will take at least 3 hours. You can also set it overnight.
- Thin with additional coconut milk or water, if necessary. Top the pudding with the shredded coconut and raspberries. Enjoy!
No Raspberries: Use strawberries or blueberries instead.
Foods that Heal: The omega-3 fatty acids in flax help reduce gut inflammation and protect the lining of the digestive tract.