Sure, you could make chia pudding in the refrigerator and wait, but that’s so 2016!
Put your chia pudding ingredients in a pot, and make a warm delicious breakfast or treat in 5 minutes flat.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple (cored and diced)
- 2 tbsps Pecans
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tsps Maple Syrup
- Whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Stir until heated through and the mixture has thickened up, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to a bowl. Top with apples, pecans, and almond butter. Enjoy!
No Heat: Mix together the chia seeds, almond milk and cinnamon then let it sit in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes to thicken before adding toppings.
No Nuts: Use coconut milk instead of almond milk, and use pumpkin seeds instead of pecans.
More Flavor: Sautee apples in coconut oil with cinnamon and a sprinkle of coconut sugar and dry toast pecans in a skillet.