This one-pan meal will blow your mind!
Eggs look like breakfast, but they work any time of day for a quick protein and pair beautifully with alll the veggies. Buy your eggs some combination of pastured / local / organic.
This filling and tasty sheet-pan meal is totally customizable too: swap in sweet potato or butternut squash for the white potato, or broccoli for the Brussels.
Best part? You’ll only wash one pan when you’re done!
Cook up the veggies first, then crack eggs right into the sheet pan for a fun, pretty, and seriously yummy meal.
Top with hot sauce, avocado, micro greens, or a sprinkle of some smoked salt, and enjoy.
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 4 Yellow Potato (medium, diced)
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 slices Organic Bacon (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 8 Egg
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and brush a sheet pan with some oil.
- Toss the potatoes and brussels sprouts with the avocado oil, sea salt and pepper. Mix in the bacon and transfer to the sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until veggies are getting browned and crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven and toss the vegetables gently. Form small 'wells' in the veggies and crack the eggs into them. Sprinkle with sea salt & black pepper. Return to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- To serve, use a spatula to lift the eggs and veggies from the pan and divide between plates. Enjoy!
Foods that Heal Brussels sprouts contain a large amount of immune-boosting vitamin C which protects the body from inflammation and cell damage.