Putting a smoothie in a bowl allows you to add toppings and eat it with a spoon. Like ice cream!
Except it’s not. It’s a smoothie. And this one is darn tasty.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Clean Protein Powder
- ¾ cup Canned Organic Coconut Milk
- ½ Kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- ½ cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- Throw the banana, frozen mango, baby spinach, protein powder and milk into a high- powered blender. Blend well until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with kiwi, blueberries, hemp seeds and any other favorite toppings. Enjoy with a spoon!
Turn it into a smoothie: Add more almond milk for a thinner consistency, then sip with a straw!
Clean Protein Ideas: Try using collagen peptides, pea protein, or grassfed whey protein. Alternatively, add more hemp hearts and chia seeds to the blender as your protein source.