Baking an egg inside an avocado doesn’t just look good, it tastes good too!
A breakfast high in good fats and quality proteins is an awesome way to kick-off a clear-headed day.
Gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Egg
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the avocado in half and scoop out a little flesh from each half to make room for the
- eggs. Place face-up on a baking sheet.
- Crack an egg in each half of the avocado and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how
- cooked you like your eggs. Enjoy!
More flavor:Sprinkle the egg with nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper or dried parsley before baking. Add crumbled cooked bacon or fresh herbs to the top when avocado comes out of the oven.