This one-pan pumpkin bake makes a perfect make-ahead breakfast for the week.
It works beautifully with or without eggs, and freezes nicely as well.
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and delicious!
- 2 cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Egg
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2½ cups Oats (rolled or quick)
- ¼ cup Ground Flax Seed
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a baking dish with a little coconut oil. (Use a 9 x13 inch dish for 6 servings.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, baking powder, salt and milk until smooth.
- Stir the oats and ground flax into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle pumpkin seeds over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the center feels set and the edges are slightly golden. Enjoy!
Egg-Free:Replace the eggs with flax eggs. For every egg, mix together 1 tbsp of ground flax seed with 3 tbsp of water.