Prepare for a seriously amazing Real Food treat!
Just like you childhood favorite, it has crunch and chew, but its made without chemicals and refined sugars.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious!
- ⅓ cup Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
- 2½ cups Rice Puffs Cereal
- Stir together all ingredients except the cereal in a mixing bowl. Once combined, gently fold in the cereal until well coated.
- Transfer to a loaf pan or square pan lined with parchment paper and pack it down. Freeze for at least two hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
Storage:After slicing, transfer to a freezer-safe bag and keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Prep Hack: Make double and store away for an easy birthday party treat!