Muffins make life easier. Breakfast, snacks, lunchbox staples, treats, and just-because.
These grain-free apple spice gems are moist-but-sweet and really hit the spot.
Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and delicious!
- 1¼ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Apple (cored and finely diced)
- 4 Egg (whisked)
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with wrappers.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and sea salt in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Add in the apples, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond milk. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed then divide into muffin tins. (Note: To make them fancy, dice an extra apple and sprinkle it on top of each muffin. Then sprinkle with extra cinnamon.)
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Prep Hack: Make ahead and store at room temperature for 3 days, or freeze up to 3 months.