These delightful pancakes are super-fun, mostly because they whip up in 3 ingredients. And you don’t even need baking soda!
Free of gluten, dairy, and eggs, they are a good choice for those with allergies and sensitivities.
Eat them for breakfast with some protein, smear them with almond butter for a snack, and pop them in a kid lunchbox for a filling carb option that isn’t bread.
We love them for “binner” (breakfast for dinner!) with smoothies and sausages.
They store well in the fridge too, so make up a double batch!
- 2 Banana (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Milk (almond, hemp, cow, oat)
- In a blender, combine the banana, oats and milk.
- For more flavor, add a pinch of sea salt, a splash or vanilla extract, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth. You may need to add more milk, until a batter forms.
- Heat a skillet to medium / medium high and oil with coconut oil or ghee.
- Spoon batter onto skillet and allow to cook until bubbles form around the edges, about 2-3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional 2 minutes or so.
- Top pancakes with desired toppings, and enjoy!
Leftovers Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Freeze for up to two months.
Foods that Heal Bananas strengthen the nervous system and are a fantastic brain food.