Grab-and-go breakfast, in a chewy, gooey bar!
They can even be made vegan by using flax eggs.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and delicious!
- 1 cup Oats (rolled)
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Egg (or flax eggs)
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Almond Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil to a medium bowl along with the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
Baking Pan Size: Use an 8x8 inch baking pan if making the standard 8 servings.
No Almond Butter: Use sunflower seed, cashew or peanut butter instead.
Gluten Free: Use certified gluten-free oats.
Prep Hacks: Make ahead and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 to 6 days for go-to snacks. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Foods that Heal: Maple syrup contains minerals and a lower glycemic index than sugar, making it an idea sweetener for your real food treats