Stop buying roasted nuts coated in inflammatory oils, and start pan toasting raw nuts at home for awesome flavor!
This combo is just the tip of the iceberg, variations are endless.
Gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1 cup Almonds (raw)
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Cashews Or Peanuts (raw)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds (raw)
- ½ cup Organic Raisins
- Toss almonds and salt in a large pan over medium-low heat and toast for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peanuts or cashews and pepitas and toss occasionally until the sides start to brown
- and nuts become fragrant. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Add raisins. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Make It Paleo: Replace peanuts with another type of nut or seed.
Storage: Refrigerate in air-tight container.
Other Add-Ins: Pecans, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, macadamia, pistachios, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, goji berries, dried cherries, banana chips, dark chocolate chips and/or cacao nibs.