Salmon cooks up beautifully on the grill, and looks so fancy on a kabob!
Great summertime company food, pair these kabobs with some rice, quinoa, sweet potato, salad or just serve them as an appetizer.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and delicious!
- 2 tbsps Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus extra for asparagus)
- 20 ozs Salmon Fillet (sliced into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 Lemon (sliced into thin rounds)
- 8 Barbecue Skewers
- 6 cups Asparagus (woody ends trimmed off)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the parsley, sesame seeds, black pepper, sea salt, red pepper flakes, maple syrup and olive oil. Mix well. Add the salmon pieces and toss well to coat.
- Grab your BBQ skewers and slide on a piece of salmon, followed by a folded lemon slice. Repeat until all ingredients are used up and several kabobs are made.
- Toss asparagus in a splash of olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place kabobs on one side of the grill and asparagus on the other. Grill both for about 3 - 4 minutes per side, or until salmon flakes with a fork. Remove from the grill and divide
- between plates. Enjoy!
Time Saver: Chop the salmon and add it to a zip lock baggie with the marinade. Store in the fridge up to 1 day.
Prep Ahead:Slice lemons and trim asparagus.