A tasty little snack in only two ingredients, you’ll love this simple no-cook recipe.
Perfect for late Spring when blueberries are at their best, this frozen yogurt treat is naturally sweet and meant to be eaten right after removing from the freezer.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 2 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup Plain Greek Yogurt (organic)
- In a bowl, combine blueberries and yogurt until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer individual yogurt-covered blueberries to the sheet in an even layer.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before transferring to a freezer bag or a freezer-safe storage container. Continue to store in the freezer until ready to eat.
Dairy-Free & Vegan: Use a dairy-free yogurt such as coconut or almond.
Sweeter: Swirl some honey or maple syrup into the yogurt before dipping.