This spiralized or shredded beet salad is meant to be eaten cold from the refrigerator, and has a strong chance of turning you beet-haters around.
Refreshing, colorful, raw, and easy-to-eat, it’s a perfect addition to any plate of Real Food.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, vegan and delicious!
- 2 Beet (golden, red, chioggia / medium sized)
- 1 Orange (juice and zest)
- 1 Lime (juice and zest)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsps Raw Honey
- Juice and zest lime and orange.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for beets.
- Spiralize beets.
- Pour citrus marinade over beets and let sit in fridge for at least 3 hours